[Shotimes] 96 SHO Brakes

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 16:39:28 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Installed the new PFCM pads this morning and "bedded" them this afternoon.
 I knew the bedding worked because the wife said "pew those new brakes
really stink!" after I pulled into the garage.  The biggest difference I
notice about hard stopping now (besides that it feels stronger) is that
the fronts are now hitting their limit to lockup at the same time as the
rears or just before.  I am running plugs in the rear bias block.  Prior
to using the PFCMs, the rears would lock up slightly before the fronts.
If anyone knows of a pad upgrade for the 89-92 rears, please let me know.

The Ford pads (got them with the kit from FPS) I took off are virtually
brand new.  These things look like they would last forever.  I may put
these up for sale.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo