[Shotimes] Front tag

Ron Childs rbchilds@pacbell.net
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 15:05:03 -0700 (PDT)

We require front plates here in CA but I've never seen a Corvette with one on and
most people ignore the rule here if their car looks better without. I got ticketed
for no front plate one time (I wasn't stopped for it, just an add-on to speeding)
but it is just a "fixit" ticket. I used 2 side foam sticky tape to put the plate on
while I got it inspected (deputy looked out the window and saw a front plate) and
signed off on the ticket. I did have to pay a $10 fee.

-Ron  '91