[Shotimes] A/C Help

Dave Kegel d.kegel@comcast.net
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 21:16:28 -0500

FWIW, I have a very late '93.  It was built in July, whereas Kurt
Metros' old '94 was built in August.  My '93 has R12, Kurt's had R134.
I doubt there were any '93 SHOs with R134, although I have heard that
there were a  few SLOs that had it on an experimental basis.

Dave Kegel

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Christina Casselton
Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2004 7:03 PM
To: Shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] A/C Help

The 94 MY was the first to come with R134--this doesn't mean that some
late 93's didn't have it, but it was standard on all 94's, so at least
you know you have the newer system.  It does sound like it just needs
recharging--but make sure it is checked for leaks first, eventhough the
recharge is cheap enough--it would suck to have to redo it almost
immediately--plus if it leaks, bad things could seep in also.

Christina