[Shotimes] OT: F1 Slowdown

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 23:48:10 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Tell you what dude, I have a buddy that used to be an engine pit mechanic
for one of the ARCA teams a few years back.  I'll ask him next week if he
knows of any series that used V6s.

And it is true that SHOs were professionally raced back in the day.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo