[Shotimes] OK Jason...Here's Your Answer......was: Strut Replacement

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 14:02:50 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Hmmm, Nuts and Video...  Why didn't you tell me you had Jerry Springer
coming to the convention!?!

Okay, now this is something I might actually be able to do myself!  And
the scary part is I understand it.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo