[Shotimes] Small for sale list

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 23:51:49 -0400

I have a few things I want to get rid of figured I'd offer them out here
first before I resort to ebay.

pair of front 7k mile old Koni's - not in housings but can be remounted in
housing if I'm given a few days to cut them - I had a deal with Kirk but I
never heard back from him and I know he's on his way to the convention now.
I'd like to get $200 out of them if I remount them in housings, $160 if you
just want the inserts. Plus shipping. The rear pair I had are sold.

SHOshop 8lb FW - needs an insert or needs the insert ground - $275 shipped -
I am sick of waiting for the SHOshop to return my call. I have been trying
for 4 weeks to get a new insert from them, Vadim called me back one time 2
months ago and quoted me $75 for an insert, but I have left numerous
voicemails and never hard back, I got fed up and bought a Fidanza.

80mm Ford MAF upgrade kit with airbox lid - $180 plus shipping - used
Lincoln Mark VIII MAF that has has the housing machined down so the flange
is gon so it looks stock and mates up to a stock airbox. I've sold a few of
these on ebay, figured I'd see if anyone here wanted one. Includes airbox
lid, MAF with electronics, and your choice of ATX or MTX MAF to TB tube. LPM
is required to use it, but makes a great 5 min drop in replacement if going
to the dyno to get an A/F reading for an LPM.

Misc stuff for 2-3 parts cars, litte things like switches, sensors, ect. If
anyone needs little bits like that let me know I prolly have it.

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX

*	93 Emerald Green MTX

*	93 Black ATX - parts