[Shotimes] Texas Caravan has arrived, sort of...

Rick Glass rick@pitroadproducts.com
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 01:46:07 -0500

Seems to be a few fuel related issues today......

Rick Glass
   Nashville, TN
   SESHOC
'99 Silver ...now 51k...(these freakin' things add up fast )
   Flowmaster Original 40's
   no "pre-muff/no resonator
   will be Kirk'd in August

----- Original Message -----
From: <kerbyh@netzero.net>
To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 1:37 AM
Subject: [Shotimes] Texas Caravan has arrived, sort of...

> Well, Paul Thomas had a fuel pump die just west of Mojave, CA.  While the
3 cars were on the side of the road in the typical "Now what the hell do we
do?" pose, another SHO pulls up and backs into the front of the line.  It
was Mark Nunally, who was originally going to be travelling with us, anyway.
Sergio and Angela were going to stay in Bakersfield anyway.  So we left
Sergio with Paul, to await the tow truck, and Me, Mark and our passengers
took off for Vallejo.  Now, just north of Bakersfield, my A/C stopped
cooling.  After several stops, I got it recharged, found that one of the
filler valves is leaking, and went on our way, much cooler.

> I can now say I have found the worst excuse for an INterstate Highway I
have ever been on.  I-5.  But we made it, and now it is time to crash.