[Shotimes] subwoofer/sunroof control panel

Justin Schick jschick@aafp.org
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 09:54:14 -0500

I believe the sub was made by JL Audio but I don't remember the model
number or retailer.

Justin

>>> "van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net> 7/12/2004 9:51:31 AM >>>
About a year ago, I needed to replace the sub in my 92.  Someone on the
list
referred me to a web retailer offering a sub in our size (6.5", I
think) and
6 ohms.  Mine's been working great.  Does anyone still have that info
on
file?

VO