[Shotimes] Texas Caravan has arrived, sort of... Update

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 23:29:38 -0700

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 00:36:02 GMT, kerbyh@netzero.net wrote:

>I can now say I have found the worst excuse for an INterstate Highway I have ever been on.  I-5.  But we made it, and now it is time to crash.

And my excuse for this is twofold.....

#1...Sunday night going-homers ALWAYS plug up that road.  It takes TWICE as long to
go from LA to SFO on Sunday night than any other time.

#2...For some stupid reason, California highway projects cannot be built with growth
in mind....that road shoulda had three lanes either way from the '60s, when it was
built.  It woulda been SO cheap to make the third lane.  But that kind of planning
is taken advantage of, so it is not allowed.

....stupid.....

George