[Shotimes] subwoofer/sunroof control panel

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:30:48 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Leigh,  I have had two separate JBL subs fail.  The failure mechanism is
classic wearout with these speakers where a tear is formed on the speaker
cone itself.  The second failure cost me $75 to find out.  The thing
worked initially but then died within a few months of use.  Both the
original and used speaker failed the same way.  The rear deck speakers
also failed the same way.  They are cheap and only time and use stand in
the way of them dieing.  So I just don't like to see people go down this
path and repeat what I found out.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo