[Shotimes] Re: 'ello? *echo....

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 22:40:18 -0700

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 19:32:26 -0700 (PDT), Shylo McKinsey wrote:

>Or are we all lurking and praying someone from the convention
>fills us in on the goings on?

BOY!!  Did we have fun today!!!

The CarSHO was great, and the trip to SFO worked out VERY well (if I don't say so
myself!).  No one got lost.  An engine quit...one of the BaySHO leaders, but he was
doing the tail-end charlying, so we kept going.  (We waited until a tow truck was on
the way...he'll be fine, and will join us tomorrow in something else.)  His engine
came apart somewhere in the front head, but it was just worked on, so it should be
under warranty.

Dinner overlooking the Bay was great.  Everyone's in bed now, readying for tomorrow.

Later!!!

George

(Just stopping by the house to pick up tools and jack, and a few other incidentals.