[Shotimes] List is Quite

Neno neno@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:53:02 -0500

I'm still waiting for the day I can make time and money work out to
attend... Can't wait to see some pictures of all the fun, though!

On Behalf Of alfitz@alfitz.com:
> Every year during the convention this list dries up. The most involved
> people are all at the convention. So if you're new to the list, it's
> normal to have very low participation while there are 200 + SHOs in San
> Francisco.
>
> Al Fitz

Neno
'89 "QWIK SHO" - SHO Shop 3.2L Upgrade, 80mm MAF, SHO Shop CAI, LPM, UDP's,
SHO Shop Hi-Flow Y-Pipe, SHO Shop Cat-back, Jr Revs Clutch (dead), SHO Shop
Reinforced Motor Mounts, SHO Shop HD Subframe Mounts, Eibachs, '94 Slicers,
Rod bearings, Super High Output cracklin' speakers w/ subs.... uhh...
To be installed: Midwest 9 Puck, SHOrt Shifter, Painted intake & valve
covers, cams (coming soon)