[Shotimes] Re: 'ello? *echo....

Robert Bruce rbruce@bellatlantic.net
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 20:21:22 -0400

George, you're upsetting me.  Wish I could have attend this year, but my
25th anniversary got in the way.  Hopefully will be able to attend 2005.

So which pads do you need & why.

Robert Bruce
93 atx street
92 track

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of George Fourchy
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 1:14 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Re: 'ello? *echo....

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:41:06 -0400, Kenneth Epperly wrote:

>George where did you folks eat? Last time I was in SF I stayed at the hotel
>by Fisherman's Warf, think it was a Holiday Inn. Was in for a
>brother-in-law's wedding. Another lives on that island over there across
the
>bay (we don't talk about him much, too rich for us).

We ate at the Franciscan Restaurant.  I've made a nice relationship with the
management....they gave us all 10%, and paid Eva's and my dinner tab.  We'll
be
going there again!!

Today we went to Thunderhill and ate at the Cattlemen's Restaurant in Dixon.
After
a discussion about billing, it was very good.  Tracking was great....a race
course
three freeway lanes wide and 3 miles long gives us PLENTY of room to let
loose those
SHOs!!  And....I've FINALLY figured out which Wilwood pads I need!!  ;-)
(Not the
ones I have!!)

There definitely is a Holiday Inn at Fisherman's Wharf.  Are you talking
about Marin
County?  That's north of the Golden Gate Bridge....the most expensive county
in the
country to live in.

Wine tour is tomorrow....I'm sleeping until 2 PM....been up 18 hours today
with 4
hours sleep last night.  Banquet and next year's location announcement is
tomorrow
night.

George