[Shotimes] met mr. oil light today

Mark Mucher mmucher@bellsouth.net
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:01:47 -0400

What happened to your oil level light?  Burned out?  <G>

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Jason Hartberger
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 1:14 PM
To: Shotimes Mailing List
Subject: [Shotimes] met mr. oil light today

I was reminded once again as to why precisely I should check my oil more
often than, uh, never. the oil light came on - the one that means your
engine is, uh, self-destructing. Fortunately, I was pulling out of a parking
lot at the moment and noticed it quick enough to turn the engine off. Got
some valvoline maxlife, and it's good as new. No damage to the engine that
was noticeable...
no knocking or anything. There was absolutely no oil on the dipstick
(actually, about a quarter inch), and it's been a good while since the last
oil change.

I get five retard points.

Jason

---
Mark's outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.