[Shotimes] met mr. oil light today

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:26:16 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

While it may seem okay now, what you probably did is accelerate the wear
mechanism on the rod bearings.  This will probably push up your timetable
on when you'll have to get to that job.  BTDT.

Just get used to the idea of checking your oil every week or however often
1 quart gets used up.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo