[Shotimes] short shifter?

Mark Mucher mmucher@bellsouth.net
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 13:37:49 -0400

I think I'll stick with my Cone-Bone! <G>

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Carl Prochilo
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2004 1:34 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] short shifter?

Yeah Mark, no problem.  I don't own one and it's no skin off my back.
Erik gave you a better functional description of the part and how well it
works.  There are pics of the installed part on shoforum.  The shifter looks
fine covered up, but like I said, it's not the same configuration as the
stock shifter and the knob will sit lower and further to the back.  As the
description states, it is a short throw shifter so the amount of actual
movement is less than what we are used to.  It is also adjustable as to the
length of the arm.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo

On Sat, July 17, 2004 1:23 pm, Mark Mucher said:
> You guys missed the point - I admitted it may be the best, I just said
> it was FUGLY!
>
> Obviously, If it's COMPLETELY covered up somehow (I saw no pics to
> that effect), that objection goes away.
>
> Peace?
>
> Mark

---
Mark's outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.