[Shotimes] short shifter?

Neno neno@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 14:24:50 -0500

Mark

You got the wrong idea from what I was intending on saying! I'm not trying
to flame you, man. I'm just adding my own opinion of the unit's quality. Ask
some of your local shosters to try one out if you ever get a chance.

Btw, I paid $350 from a local SHOcago member who didn't want his anymore due
to other work he had to perform to his car. I had also purchased a rod
shifter for $150 about 2 or 3 weeks before that. Just an opportunity I
jumped on. Very aggressive shifter here soont o be happier then kids in a
room full of candy! :)