[Shotimes] dewatering procedures

Jason Hartberger Jason Hartberger" <at3hartberger@mail.com
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 21:40:00 -0400

It appears that some hooligans last night decided to stick a water hose into a
few cars and flood the insides of them with water during a rainstorm, mine
included. about 10 cars were hit. I had about an inch and a half in my
interior. My question is: what's the best way to dewater an inside? I got the
great majority with a car vac and lots of patience, but it's still damp. It's
definitely gonna mold up if I don't do anything about it. Is there anything I
can do to prevent this?

No, my windows weren't down. Neither were anybody else's. I don't know how
they did it, but my everything got entirely soaked... I'm having the same O/D
issues Christina was having earlier, my car was dripping wet at 3 PM, when I
went to get, uh, my oil changed. *sigh* why does this always happen? it never
fails. When I started it up, the exhaust shot out a 6 foot tail of water and
the transmission made a really weird noise... a high whine commensurate with
the engine rpm. it went away.

So, once again, anybody know a good way to dry out an entire car's worth of
carpet before mold sets in?

On the upshot, it really needed to be washed anyway!

Jason