[Shotimes] dewatering procedures

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:30:52 -0500

Go get them!!!!!!

Paul L Fisher

1999 Ford Taurus SHO TR 66K - Kirk'ed 2/29/04.

 - Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30
 - Amsoil TS-124 Oiled Foam air filter

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Jason Hartberger
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 2:39 PM
To: Rick Glass; Shotimes Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] dewatering procedures

turns out it wasn't hooligans with hoses, it was bad planning. The parking
lot flooded due to inadequate drainage and flooded every car that wasn't an
SUV with it. I'm planning on killing somebody, or more likely pursuing some
litigation. I think my tranny's near shot, and it's absolute bullshit that
I'm forced to park my car in a spot that destroys it every time it freakin'
rains. I'm not allowed to park it anywhere else. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna
have to involve the insurance company in this; the carpet is shot; there's
already mold growing on the back window... I took all the carpet out, but
it's crap that I have to do this in the first place. Over 60 cars by my
latest count have been completely flooded out, with damage totalling in the
hundreds of thousands, all because some f#%)*#$ moron couldn't install a
f#$*)@% drain in the parking lot.

sorry for the rant; I'm pissed.

Jason