[Shotimes] Boring Interstates....was: Re: I'm Home!

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 08:16:45 -0700

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 01:00:40 -0500, Paul Nimz wrote:

>What ever you do avoid I80.  Probably the most boring interstate in America.

For the Seattle convention you all can use I-90.  I-94 is more borinig than I-80.
And go through the North Cascades when you get to Washington.  That's a trip you
won't forget soon.

That convention will be in a few years...4 or 5 more, if there are any SHOs left
other than mine.  You guys have to recover from this one, and I'll give you a few
years.

George