[Shotimes] Fixing padding in drivers seat

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:52:12 -0500

Kevin:
 I had the same complaint and found on the SHO Forum a suggestion. The seat
bottom foam after time and pressure is getting cut by the mesh supporting
it. Cut a piece of cardboard and place it between the mesh and the foam. It
really firms up the seat and may be too much for the lighter drivers. I
found it just about right. I think you can vary the support some more by
changing the cardboard for something that's a bit lighter duty. I think you
will find the foam to have the mesh buried in the foam. I did this without
taking the seat out or removing any upholstery. Takes a little bit of
fighting to get it in where you want it.
.
.