[Shotimes] Overheating / Fan issues

kerbyh@netzero.net kerbyh@netzero.net
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 22:26:53 GMT

Your killing me Murph!

Kerby

-- "Mike Murphy" <murphymike@hotmail.com> wrote:
yeah give the IIRC a few wacks with a cresent wrench.....that has worked on
two of my SHOs.

Murph the Wacker

From: "Paul L Fisher" <sho@paul-fisher.com>
To: "'Douglas A. Jones'" <dajones@wayside.biz>, <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Overheating / Fan issues
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:13:45 -0500

A quick way to see if it is going on is to open the hood and turn on the
A/C. While the compressor is engaged (maybe all the time???) the fan should
run.

If not, it could be the control box on the top of the radiator or the fan
itself.

Paul L Fisher

1999 Ford Taurus SHO TR 66K - Kirk'ed 2/29/04.

  - Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30
  - Amsoil TS-124 Oiled Foam air filter

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com