[Shotimes] (OT) SHO replacement

John Stout sho_man1@yahoo.com
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 06:43:09 -0700 (PDT)

Ron, did not say he was getting rid of the SHO, just it wasn,t going to be his "Daily Driver", it probably gonna get to rest next to the Porsche !!

Shylo McKinsey <mrfluffy02@yahoo.com> wrote:Not you, too. Geesh....EVERYONE WHO KNOWS
ANYTHING...(well...there are a few exceptions...) ARE
BUYING OTHER CARS... What are we other SHOfolk who are
not as mechanically sound...(or can't BS our way
through it) do?

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White TMX

\--- Ron Porter wrote:
> > Convention>
>
> Well, offhand, I can quickly think of 10-15 cars
> that can replace the SHO as
> a daily driver (and another handful that could also
> qualify), and I'm
> looking to buy one of them in the next few weeks.
>
> Ron Porter (15 years of using SHOs as daily
> drivers.....about to come to an
> end)

John Stout
90 Titanium (Cone Killer)
97 SF
WELDED

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.  Orwell