[Shotimes] RE: Overheating / Fan issues

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 08:49:57 -0500

I just realized you have an MTX. It might be that simple. The ATX has a 2
speed fan and has 3 wires or something like that.

Paul L Fisher

1999 Ford Taurus SHO TR 66K - Kirk'ed 2/29/04.

 - Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30
 - Amsoil TS-124 Oiled Foam air filter

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

-----Original Message-----
From: Douglas A. Jones [mailto:dajones@wayside.biz]
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 8:43 AM
To: Mark Mucher; Paul L Fisher; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] RE: Overheating / Fan issues

My A/C would cut out and in but no popping.  I guess I'm lucky.

I guess I assumed since it's an electric motor it would have a positive
and a negative wire going into it and I could give it 12 volts and see
if it spins, if that's not the case I'll have to come up with a
different plan when I get there.

It's a good thing I didn't look at it last night after the day I had
yesterday probably would have been smashing it with a hammer!  ;-)

-Doug