[Shotimes] (OT) SHO replacement

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 12:19:55 -0400

Actually the '94 MTX will be up for sale in the near future. Already have
too many vehicles lying around! Next be moved will be the Fiero GT, and it
will be put back on the road, and taken to my dad's garage in Phoenix for
storage. It needs to come off of the lower patio!

After I get some other things taken care of, I will revert back to the plan
I had a few years ago....mainly to find a SHO with a solid body & interior
(southern or CA car), and set it up for the drags & track. Not as gutted as
Mark's or Don's (I still want a/c!), but something done on a budget with a
3.2 motor. Similar to Kirk's '91+, but probably with a rollbar and racing
seats.

As I explained to a few folks at the Convention, I was in a dilemma with
this blue '94. It's in great shape for a 10-year-old daily driver with 186K
miles (30 mpg on the last day headed home from CA, and no real problems to
speak of), and I would not want to hack it up for track use. There seem to
be folks out there that are interested in a Moonlight Blue MTX SHO, so it
will do better to move to the next SHO enthusiast.

Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of John Stout
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 9:43 AM
To: TaurusSHO
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] (OT) SHO replacement

Ron, did not say he was getting rid of the SHO, just it wasn,t going to be
his "Daily Driver", it probably gonna get to rest next to the Porsche !!

Shylo McKinsey <mrfluffy02@yahoo.com> wrote:Not you, too. Geesh....EVERYONE
WHO KNOWS
ANYTHING...(well...there are a few exceptions...) ARE
BUYING OTHER CARS... What are we other SHOfolk who are
not as mechanically sound...(or can't BS our way
through it) do?

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White TMX