[Shotimes] (OT) SHO replacement

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 23:54:01 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Sorry, I disagree.  I wish I hadn't wasted the time or money on that car
(exactly as you described it).  I tried to replace the stick in my 92 with
that lousy SST transmission and I just couldn't get used to that detached
feeling.  If they had put the Getrag 5-speed with the V8 I might have felt
differently, but that brand just caters to blue hairs and they won't see
me for a loooong time.  ; )
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo