[Shotimes] I'm Home!

kerbyh@netzero.net kerbyh@netzero.net
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:16:46 GMT

The PS thing is just weird.  But I'm glad it came back.

Looking at corn across Kansas for hours on end is thrilling, isn't it?  It get's better the faster you go...

Thanks for all your help, I'll get your alternator sent back as soon as I can.

And I'll happily put in a shameless plug for everyone to buy the DVD, whether you were there or not.  There are some great interviews, some should be hilarious, and some great track footage.

Kerby

-- "Mark Nunnally" <marknunnally@JoiMail.com> wrote:
  At 10,000 feet, my power steering sprang back to life
(died at the track).  LOL.  worked all the way home.

We ran Denver to KC, MO in just over 7 hrs, average of about 80 mph.  Not
bad too bad considering the gas and pee stops.  At one stretch I didn't
touch the cruise off  ~ 93 mph for about 3 hrs.

got some great footage that should make for a fun convention DVD.  had a
blast, will post more later!

mark