[Shotimes] Re: 04 Convention DVD

Mark Nunnally Mark Nunnally" <marknunnally@JoiMail.com
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:13:22 -0400

> When? Where? How much? As in, when are the DVD's going to put for sale?
> Where are we going to be able to buy them from?  And how much are you
going
> to be selling them for?

Since the Convention was sort of a last minute deal for us (signed up just
before, and spent the next few weeks scrambling to get the cars ready) I
didn't really get much info out about it before.  And now that we are back
and keeping heads above water to get caught back up, you'll be seeing more
info about it from SHO Club website and magazine, mailing lists, etc.  Hope
to get some short clips/teasers out on the web here in the coming weeks.
But for now...

The 04 Convention DVD highlights all the fun and activities of the San
Fransico convention.  Lots of cool car/owner feature sections, interviews,
funny behind the scences stuff, and lots of track footage.  We used small
bumper mounted lipstick camera's that make for great video, since you ride
along 7" off the track with a great view out the front.  Lots of good spins
and smoking brakes and hot laps.  We have the STi feature test drive
segment, some feature car segments including Tom Dooley's SHO powered sand
buggy (really nice piece of hardware) some of the car SHO winner
cars/owners, and other extra features, maybe some past convention footage,
etc.  It's a fully authored menu'd DVD that should be a blast to watch.  I
think if we can show the excitement and fun to a lot of folks, we can get
more folks to future conventions.

They are $30, includes shipping.  You can paypal:

reeltime@joimail.com

or mail order to:

Reeltime Performance Media
PO Box 1633
Gainesville, GA
30503

be sure to include your address/name, and car number (if you attended the
convention)

Any profits (unlikely since it cost a fortune to go out, do this, come back
and put it together) go towards some testing later in the year, and
hopefully a gen4 (or gen3) powered V6 SHO in the NASA Touring Car
Championship in '05.  We'll see how things go, but I really hope it works
out.  So you can help be a part of that by getting the DVD.

if you have any questions, feel free to email
reeltime@joimail.com

mark