[Shotimes] I'm Home!

kerbyh@netzero.net kerbyh@netzero.net
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 19:04:24 GMT

Around town, most detectors are useless.  But on the highway, there is usually someone in front of me that gets zapped.  The better the range of the detector, the more warning...

Kerby

-- "Carl Prochilo" <gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org> wrote:
When troopers leave their radar guns on hot, the V-1 works perfectly fine.
 But around here, the police are more sophisticated for about 1/2 the
times I've seen them do speed traps.  If they really do their jobs
carefully, they'll just use the instant on feature and if you were
inattentive, you're screwed.  The V-1 seems like more of an ornament on my
windshield these days as I'm too paranoid to blindly trust it for all
occasions.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo