[Shotimes] I'm Home!

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:19:57 -0700 (PDT)

I was between Bozeman and Billings, MT on I-90 last
summer...doing about 95 or so. Look over into the
uncoming lanes at a pack of Semi's. Right smack dab in
the middle of 'em was the good ole' MHP. Just before
the Escort started screeching I stood on brakes. He
flipped on his lights, I had already pulled over, and
he walks up. "Um, do you know how fast you were
going?" "Yep, I sure do." "He then says that he
couldn't keep a lock on me because I was slowing down
too fast. Got off with a warning and a laugh at my
fuzz buster.

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX

--- Carl Prochilo <gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org>