[Shotimes] 95 SHO for sale-5000 original miles!

John Stout sho_man1@yahoo.com
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 05:21:05 -0700 (PDT)

PMP TMI LOL

Christina Casselton <ChrisCass@pacbell.net> wrote:
ROFLMAOPMP

Actually I forgot to ad that I discovered my car had been hit, when
approached by a gentleman as I left the hospital in my convention shirt
and he asked me if that Taurus SHO in the parking garage was mine--I
told him that I did have an SHO, and he proceeded to tell me that he
witnessed the accident. He said security also showed up and was talking
to the fella that backed into my car and figured they would get his
contact information, etc., so he didn't bother to write down the license
plate information.

Upon getting to my car, sure enough there was a note tucked under the
windshield wiper--it stated "bumped your rear, sorry" and that was
it--no contact information or anything else. Then when I contacted
security--they stated they had no incident report and that probably the
fella that had alerted me to the accident was probably trying to cover
his tracks by pointing the blame in another direction. The fella that
told me about the incident happened to be an African-American and I told
the security officer that he was bold face racial profiling as I had a
sample of his handwriting for his contact information and it didn't
match the note left on my car or anything. Anyway, on Monday, I'll be
contacting an attorney and will be attempting to sue the hospital and
the security company for their neglect and cover-up attempt.

The yahoos at the security department wanted all kinds of personal
information about me and I just told them--hold on here--I am the
VICTIM--not the perpetrator--you don't need more information about ME
than you got about HIM!! Sheesh--I tell you no one respects others
property anymore.

I've had a very bad week--my Dad back in the hospital again after just
getting out the Friday before.

For all those who were at the convention and told me to keep you updated
on my Dad, I am very happy to report that he made it through Surgery on
Friday and is resting fairly comfortably and they expect that he will
return home later this week--so we've dodged another big bullet with him
for now. I thank everyone who offered up their prayers for my
Father--it is very, very much appreciated.

Christina

John Stout
90 Titanium (Cone Killer)
97 SF
WELDED

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.  Orwell