[Shotimes] shoshop

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:30:59 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Joe,

My last dealing with them was about a year ago.  My experience was good.
Keep trying and see if you can get Tom Guagliardo on the phone and speak
to him personally.  The only thing I can say is that if you are in a real
rush you might be in trouble.  The other thing to ask about is if the item
you are buying is physically in their inventory.  That will determine how
quickly you will get it.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo