[Shotimes] shoshop

Mike Murphy murphymike@hotmail.com
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 18:11:23 +0000

yeah I don't get it.   Even though the SHO market will dry up Vadim could
hire a guy to process the orders and do customer service and should be able
to still make money from the SHO sales.

There seems to be a resurgence of people buying SHO aftermarket
parts......I'm assuming its because Josh has taken the forefront and
provides great service.

Murph

From: "ROBERT SCHIRMER" <1surferbum@msn.com>
To: rick@pitroadproducts.com, joboarder@optonline.net,
shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] shoshop
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:52:09 -0400

I can certainly relate. I never got my deposit back from renting the valve
shim kit, and I sent him a certified mail that he refrused delivery on
(documentating this saga).

I had a lawyer friend f mine send me the web site to file a claim against
his company.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY

Bob