[Shotimes] shoshop

Mark Nunnally Mark Nunnally" <marknunnally@JoiMail.com
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:35:31 -0400

> yeah I don't get it.   Even though the SHO market will dry up Vadim could
> hire a guy to process the orders and do customer service and should be
able
> to still make money from the SHO sales.
>
> There seems to be a resurgence of people buying SHO aftermarket
> parts......I'm assuming its because Josh has taken the forefront and
> provides great service.

Frankly there isn't a whole lot you can't (or could) get from the SHO Shop
that you can't get from SHO NUT these days, so even with them not doing much
SHO stuff these days, it's not a big deal as Josh has more than taken up the
slack.  New piston kits (better than the previous JE kits SS sold) with more
options, new cam offerings (good specs, and MUCH better
quality/consistancy), TD wheel re-seller, and lots of unique stuff only SHO
NUT sells anyway (ceramic TOB, etc).  And he's always constantly working on
new stuff as Josh's brain goes 100 mph all the time.  Josh is a great asset
to our community, and giving him our business is a great way to thank him
for pushing a lot of these projects through (most of which take a huge
amount of time, detail, and $$ up front).

Besides all of that, Josh provides great customer service.  It's great to
have him and his business, and he's a great friend to have active in our
events.

mark