[Shotimes] shoshop

Mike Murphy murphymike@hotmail.com
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 19:11:18 +0000

Hey good to know about Performance Plus.  I've never bought anything
although I believe they are a SHO Shop vendor, right?

Every year there will be less SHOs on the road which translates to less
aftermarket sales.  I have two parts cars just in the last month that I
bought that bit the dust.   Plus those who don't know about SHOs are hitting
high mileage/motor problems/bearing spinning etc.     I'm not dogging the
car.....I love it and have 8 parked at my shop.  I wished they still made
the car/motor.

Murph

From: "Carl Prochilo" <gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org>
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] shoshop
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:31:55 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Of the SHO vendors I've done business with, the closest thing to SHOShop
is Performance Plus in Wisconsin.  By this I mean that both shops do
business both in selling parts and servicing cars.  AFAIK, Josh
specializes in selling parts, ie. it is his core business.  While you are
not guaranteed to get a human everytime you call P+, they will return your
call.  I also find their ethics to be excellent.

BTW, I don't share your opinion that the SHO market will dry up.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo