[Shotimes] PRE SALE 1996 SHO

Kirk J Doucette kirk.doucette@verizon.net
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 21:09:27 -0400

Guys I just finished a motor swap into the latest cam failed car that I just
purchased..

Stats are:

1996
Green Ext
Tan and Brown Int
JBL Audio factory system

Non Chrome wheels
New tires (forgot who made them)
New Brakes
New ball joints and tie rod ends
New Jasper Trans with less than 100 miles on it
Motor installed was from a 97 with 48k on it and its now welded
Car I think just broke 100k
All fluids are new or flushed
New Plugs and Gaskets and the wiring harness is protected from burn through

Defects presently
Rear cover, rr door and mirror needs to be painted. Will be painted before
pick up of the car, as well as Buffed and cleaned. No damage just scratched
BAD
Interior is dirty as well but will be cleaned by King Automotive before pick
up.
Left front wheel is curbed lightly, will be your choice and cost if you want
me to find a non scuffed one.

Also it was a single owner car I have the original title showing something
like 20 miles.

Presale in present condition without Paint work and cleaning
4000.00 USD
4500.00 USD all prettied up and ready to go.

I presently don't have pics as its dirty but it's the same car as Eric L has
from Chicago (Eric post a pic) and Holly Bailey from Tulsa OK

Contact me offlist when it pertains to money.