[Shotimes] Re: ATX torque converters

Grant shogrant1@satx.rr.com
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 08:22:55 -0500

Another thing I'll get full details when I pick mine up but heres what I
remember, bigger bearing, brazed fins, kevlar clutch material, non pulsating
lock up, stall speeds - I think- ( will give exact when mine is here) 2300
if you dont put ur foot into the pedal hard, and at 2700 if you put your
foot in it. Again  I'll correct any incorrect specs when I get mine next
week.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Grant Butler" <shogrant1@satx.rr.com>
To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>; <TechSHO@topica.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2004 8:13 AM
Subject: ATX torque converters

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover. Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus.
award* Start Saving Today - APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
http://click.topica.com/caacpgwb1dhxAb2QDYGa/DiscoverCard

I have a shop here in san antonio the can build custom beefed up torque
converters, priced reasonably. I can see about a group buy if ya'll want.

--
Get a Great Credit Card for You Today
You can find a credit card to fit your credit needs.

http://www.topica.com/?p=TEXFOOTER

--
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.