[Shotimes] (OT) SHO replacement

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 22:18:53 -0400

Well, what's the point of the statement then? A Hyundai can only replace a
Hyundai, a Pacer can only replace a Pacer,etc. We know it isn't what you
meant, and frankly there are a lot of cars today can offer beyond what the
SHO offered......so what? Sure, it was one of the first AMERICAN cars to
offer what it did, and is still a fine piece, but it's still dated in
certain respects.

The hundreds and hundreds of car clubs out there that involve enthusiasts of
just about any/every car made under the sun don't do it because those cars
are still the best there ever was.....they do it because they like their
vehicles for what they are.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Kenneth
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2004 9:40 PM
To: av8r567@optonline.net; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] (OT) SHO replacement

Boy,has this thread gotten out of hand.When I 1st posted this several weeks
ago.I made the statement"there is NO car that can replace the SHO.And there
still isn't one made today.A SHO is A SHO.....A souped up Taurus with a
kickass engine.A lexus is a lexus,a bmw is just that a bmw,all this bullshit
about mazada 6 or that crap about a nissian gxe is faster and handles
better,HA!The only car that can replace a SHO is another SHO.
Kenneth C.
'90 Red
'92 SHO-SHO