[Shotimes] Hold it a minute.....was: Re: SHO replacement

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 19:19:06 -0700 (PDT)

Either that or Jason's car...excuse me...Annabelle...
will become the fastest SHO on earth. When it gets
shot off the catapult...

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX

P.S. Hopefully I'll make it to Indy next year. At the
moment I might stay in NC after this school year.
Besides, I owe Carl a round. ;-)

--- Carl Prochilo <gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org>