[Shotimes] Back from convention

kickinsho kickinsho@charter.net
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 23:28:16 -0500

Finally got back late last night.  What a trip!

We put on 5800 miles and it was great!  The '93 ran awesome!  Gawd I love that
car!  We did have intermittent AC problems as Ron  Porter mentioned in an
earlier post and it finally went south as we drove further south!   Dazed and
confused is all I can think of and the further south we went , the more
confused I got.  Kirk and everyone else, save your comments for a later get
together please  ;^)

We  had the AC fixed in Boulder City Nevada after I got sick from the 130
degree heat.  Cool town!!! We found a 1947 Lincoln Continental rag top  there
for sale, we might get rid of the model A for that one!  Would love to visit
that town again.  $500 bucks later we had, and still have AC.   On the way
through Utah, the engine completely shut down and stranded us on the
interstate momentarily due to horrible "SHELL" gas!!!!!   Kirk, Andy says
thank you!  He was able to bleed the fuel rails a little and a ton of vapor
came out.  We were able to limp it to the next exit and loaded up on octane
booster, gas treatment, and GOOD gas! Have had no problems since!!!!!

What an awesome trip!!!!  We met some unbelievable SHO people, had one hell of
a caravan, great talks, great bonding, outstanding convention!  We would do it
again in a heartbeat!

Thank you to all of the people we got to meet along the way, and thank you to
all of the people involved in putting it on!  Thanks to you George for helping
us with many things, and Kirk, for helping to get my car started and more.  To
all of the people in the caravan, I can't wait to see you all again "you're
the best"!!!    Talk about a crew that stuck together and got everyone
through!   I also hope that everyone that had car problems along the way
(Larry, Tony, Kirk and more) has gotten some resolution at this point.

We can't wait for next year to come as we are very excited!

On a side note, I got to see my Father for the first time in 17 years, and my
Grandfather for the first time in 25!  How awesome is that!?!?

Hope everyone is well, hope every car is well.

Have a great week!

Kris Angermeier
Sheboygan, Wisconsin

'91 White Plus