[Shotimes] Re: will the car roll with no suspension?

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 08:44:11 -0500

Most flatbed trucks have some dollies that can be put under one end of the
car and then the bed can be tilted and the whole thing drug up on to the bed
with little or no damage to the ground.

Paul L Fisher

1999 Ford Taurus SHO TR 66K - Kirk'ed 2/29/04.

 - Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30
 - Amsoil TS-124 Oiled Foam air filter

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Justin Schick
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2004 6:45 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Re: will the car roll with no suspension?

I thought it would be cool to see it scraping along the ground and onto
a flatbed, but the landlord might not be so keen on such action. My
garage is half of my basement, and the driveay is pretty long and steep
up to ground level.

It's a thought though! =)

Justin

>>> "Rick Glass" <rick@pitroadproducts.com> 7/25/2004 6:29:39 PM >>>
Why go through the trouble to try and put wheels on something that's
gutted
and heading to a crusher....
A tow truck can just drag it out with the winch.

Rick Glass
   Nashville, TN
   SESHOC
'99 Silver ...now 53k...(these freakin' things add up fast )
   Flowmaster Original 40's
   no "pre-muff/no resonator
   will be Kirk'd in August