[Shotimes] 95 ATX Problems

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 09:17:13 -0500

Jim:
 Thanks for the detailed answer! I am always trying to learn more.
Are you aware of the work people have done over on the forum? One
interesting thing was/is the installation of the digital dash along with the
trip computer. So your right that DOL is active at least on the 3.0 SHO PCM.
I have not seen anyone install the digital dash in a ATX so maybe it does
not exist on the ATX? I would bet that it still is there somewhere just
because it would cost money for Ford to take it out!
.
.