[Shotimes] (OT) Original '70 911S w/38K miles!

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:55:37 -0400

For any lovers of old 911s.....this car will be on Ebay in the near future
(see note below), but it won't be cheap!! Looks like a new car.

Pics are at the link below, but beware, it is not for the
bandwidth-impaired.

Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: Statman Designs, LLC [mailto:dan.statman@rennlist.net]
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2004 1:15 PM
To: 911/993/996
Subject: [911] Re: What Has Happened?

The car in question is still sitting in my brother's storage facility.  He
is dealing with a medical situation with his wife and will be selling the
car in the next 4-6 weeks.  There is considerable interest by quite a few
people and the price has been pushed well beyond $40K.  Most likely, to be
fair to all of the interested parties, the car will be placed in an eBay
auction.  The entire Rennlist and Early S Registry communities will be
notified when the auction begins.  Also anybody that has e-mailed me with
real interest in the car will certainly be notified of all developments in
the sale of this rarity.

For those that doubt what the car is or is worth, you will be able to follow
the sale as it unfolds.

Last weekend I was able to get a few more photographs.  I was unable to
complete all of the photographs since I ran out of memory on my digital
camera.  More photos will be taken before the sale is official.

http://members.rennlist.com/statmandesigns/porsche70S.html

Any questions or comments can be directed to me via e-mail or telephone.

Daniel J. Statman, Statman Designs
www.statmandesigns.com
dan.statman@rennlist.net