[Shotimes] Need more a/c input, Pls

Al&Angela aa4jc@att.net
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:28:15 -0400

Ok,

Some have responded and I am very thankful. I didn't want anyone to think I
am not taking their advice.

It probably is best that I take it to shop.

But I have one more question/update.

My A/C starting to not blow freezing cold air, like it normally does.
At first I thought the coolant was running out and need to be replenished.

****update****

However, the lack of cold air is intermittent. At various time the air is
cold and then other times it is not so cold almost non-existent. As time
passes during a normal 15 min. drive to a store it will turn cold again. I
can hear the A/C kick in when I first turn the car on w/ the hood opened.

What do you folks think of that?

Thank you very much for your time.

Al
94 ATX w/ 121k mls