[Shotimes] Part 2 B....You've never owned a car.......

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

">I've never owned a car before where,
>the "power steering" provides steering but NO power
(Gen1 only).

Never had that problem.....All the newer cars I have
steer too easily, and combined with a lack of caster,
wander all over the road.  Gen 1 SHO steering is just
fine, thank you."

Amen to that. That is something I can really tell the
difference between my 91 and my mom's 92 Sable. I like
having to kinda put some 'umph' (for lack of a better
word ;-) on the wheel to turn. Makes me feel more
"apart of the car". Easier to tell how the car is
driving that way, too.

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX