[Shotimes] anyone know about Gingerman w/TCCA?

John Stout sho_man1@yahoo.com
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 20:14:43 -0700 (PDT)

But Honestly, aren't we all your Prodical Children ??

Donald Mallinson <dmall@mwonline.net> wrote:Ian,

Sure, but you have to:

A: Mow the lawn regularly
B: Muck out the stalls
C: Change oil on all the vehicles/tractors
D: All of the above

That earns a fast lap 0n the grandson's trike!

Cost of adoption just went up!

:)

Don Mallinson

Ian Fisher wrote:

> Would you like to adopt a new son?
>
> I'll drive the 540i, thank you very much. :)
>
> Ian
>

> --- Donald Mallinson wrote:
>

>>After Thunderhill, I am hungry for more track time,
>>and need
>>to reward son Ken for handling my business while
>>away.
>>Father/Son track day sounds perfect.
>>
>>Don Mallinson

John Stout
90 Titanium (Cone Killer)
97 SF
WELDED

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.  Orwell