[Shotimes] Hold it a minute.....was: Re: SHO replacement

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:55:55 -0500

I just remember the person or persons putting down the SHO
as a POS before leaving for the convention, and I get back
and it is still going!

Honestly, people that come to lists like this and put down
the object of everyone else's affections is just being a
trouble maker, or they have had a bad experience and want to
vent.

I figure they got to vent, and anything else is totally
non-productive because all of us here accept and acknowledge
the shortcomings of the SHO and Taurus, we just think the
positive traits outweigh the bad!

Oh, and I was fed lots of good food, including a bunch of
good SW Mexican and American Indian food along the way, but
actually managed to lose four pounds!

Oh, and John, I have a shirt for you!  Will try to mail it
soon.  Not sure I will make homecoming this fall at SIU.

Don Mallinson