[Shotimes] (OT) SHO replacement

Frank Costa SHOrage@brothersofmetal.org
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 08:14:41 -0400

2005 Ford Mustang GT

Frank Costa and the "Silver Bullet"
89 Titanium Grey

MODS-
Performance Plus Gutted Y-Pipe
Monroe Sensatrack Struts
Moog Cargo Coils All Around
Updated Front Swaybar Endlinks
Polyurethane Rear Swaybar Endlinks
Solid Delrin Subframe Bushings
Directional Italian SLicers
Bridgestone HP50 Tires All Around
Subframe Connectors
Rod Shifter
Performance (RACTIVE) Shift Knob [ Good For 25 HP]

http://www.brothersofmetal.org/frank.html

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kenneth" <_cajun_@myway.com>
To: <ronporter@prodigy.net>; <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2004 11:20 PM
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] (OT) SHO replacement

> Of course I am not as experience in SHO's as everyone on this list.And I
learn new stuff every day.It was a total new plate to eat upon.I was born a
Chevy person and still own several.Before 2002 you couldn't have given me a
Ford.I hated them.That was until I sat in a SHO.I have 2 now.And wish I had
more.I've test drove most of the cars mentioned in the earlier post,and none
of them appealed to me,hey thats just me.Maybe after all these years I am a
Ford man at heart.I just don't think there is a American made car out there
that comes close to what Ford and Yamaha did.