[Shotimes] anyone know about Gingerman w/TCCA?

John Stout sho_man1@yahoo.com
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 11:30:55 -0700 (PDT)

In a word--- NO, well your mother probably would disagree, but you probably don't fill out a pair of "Daisy Dukes" like they would

Ian Fisher <dataflash@yahoo.com> wrote:Thanks-what about me? Do I not count for anything!?!

:(

lol

Ian