[Shotimes] Fog Lights

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 12:58:27 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Jonathon,  IIRC, you have a Gen2.  The bulb is available at any local auto
parts store and I believe the number is 893.  Check the owners manual.
The bulb is easily accessible from under the front bumper, and it helps if
the car is jacked up a little bit.  Find the connector that goes into the
lamp assembly, and just turn the connector counter clockwise about 1/4
turn and back it out.  You'll then see how to back out bulb from the
connector.  Because the connector is in a very hostile environment, it is
possible that the femail pigtail may show signs of rust.  You can use some
electrical contact cleaner to spruce that up.  DO NOT touch the glass of
the new bulb or you may get hurt or otherwise cause premature failure of
the bulb as it is halogen and thise things get nasty hot.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo